I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Monday, December 3

Christmas touches {round 4}


This weekend was the main event for my 4 year old little Ms. Show Off.  We put up the tree an decorated it with fun colors of pink, purple, blue, green and red.  I didnt want the traditional silver, gold, red or green look this year so we decided to puch it up a bit with some color.

My daughter loved it!  So much in fact that as the Christmas music was playing she decided she wanted to dance.  Twirl to be exact.  And she wanted to wear a skirt.  The tree skirt.


There she is wearing the tree skirt - fits her perfectly.

In the end, we she finished decorating the bottom half of the tree and for the most part it looks good.  Although the ornaments at the bottom half of the tree are a little crowded and not uniformly spread out....thats ok though, I will fix it later.  But I did tell her how beautiful a job she did.  She was so proud!  For now here is a little sneak peak of the top of the tree so that you can see what colors we used.  I  snapped the pic so that you can see the MINIMAL decorating I did to the table in our dining room.  One ornament on top of each little topiary.  So Easy - hahaha.  I figured its ok since the buffet in there is all "decked" out - click here to see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity