I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Sunday, December 2

Christmas touches {round 3}

I'm back with another small update on how we (or maybe its just me) are decorating the house with little touches of Christmas here and there.  I am not one one for huge displays or a entire room decked out of Christmas decor....I like just a few touches here and there.

While at Target for no real reason at all, I spotted a set of pretty colored mini ornament balls in the dollar spot.  8 for $1? Sure!  I will take 3 tubes!

I thought I would use them on the Christmas tree but decided to put them in the kitchen instead.  Yes, the kitchen.  In a bowl. On the table.  But not in a bowl like that.  Like this.

Bowl - o - ornaments

Cute and simple huh?  In the kitchen eating area, I usually have this footed silver bowl filled with fake limes...

Before

But, its the holidays, why not add some Christmas-y sparkle and flair in the kitchen.  I quite like this look..

After

So now when I walk into the kitchen, my eye is drawn to that shiny bowl of colored ornaments...soooo Christmas-y! and easy (my motto this season)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity