I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Friday, November 30

Christmas touches {round 2}

I'm back at it!  Adding little decorative Christmas touches to the house.  This is really the only other holiday that I decorate the house for (if you count pumpkins on the porch for Halloween as "decorating the house").  This year I decided to just do things little by little, here and there when, whenever the mood strikes me.  Some things I take pics of, others may not be so worthy of blogging about. But whatever.

In the event that you care :)  here is another minor update on what we've been doing to get ready for the holidays (and when I say we, I mean me - ha!)

Remember the post earlier this week referencing the red glitter snowflakes that I hung on the pussy willows?  Well today, I added a little something else to that console table.  A decorative bowl with scented pine cones and a few ornaments placed throughout (smells so good!):

Simple holiday bowl set up

Here is a picture of both newly holiday-ized projects together on the console - simple and easy just like I like it.

Next up I decorated our plain pre-lit wreath with colored ornaments for our front door.  I've had this wreath for about 5 years.  I purchased it at Macy's during on of their after Christmas sales years ago for $10, normally $60!  A girlfriend and I grabbed the last 2 and it has held up beautifully for the past 5 years.  Anyway, here it is:

Approaching the front door.....

Opening the front door....
In the background is the buffet that I just set up for Christmas - loving it!

Check back for more touches....the tree still needs to go up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity