I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Wednesday, March 28

Prettying up the deck with bold color!

The weather everywhere has been unseasonably mild and I love it!  In GA its been in the 80's and I am loving it - blue skies and warm sun = a much happier attitude.

The deck has been calling my name these past few warm weeks so I decided to give it a little TLC; plus I am going stir crazy in this house.  So I figured, who not spruce it up a little and take a few of those boring conference calls from outside instead of inside my home office.

So here we are before - boring right?


After - added some color through pillows and candle holders and flowers...small changes for a big effect huh?


Picked up the turquoise vertical planters from Target and the square potted plants from Home Depot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity