I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Wednesday, January 11

Decorating the entry way table (minor update)

I love decorating around the house in honor of Christmas, but it was time for a  change to our entry table.

So we have gone from this low key holiday set up - white Christmas lights in a trifle bowl and a Yankee candle Christmas tree tart burner):



To this winter-y arrangement (tall vase filled with wicker branches and pussy willows) and a short table lamp:



I prefer the winter-y look myself, I like the height the vase and branches give, plus it just looks cleaner.  Come spring I will probably add fresh flowers in a tall glass vase.  It's so easy to change up the entry with just a few minor changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity