I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Tuesday, December 6

Sunday shopping at IKEA

This past Sunday was pretty nice day in Atlanta, it got up to around 65 degrees, so we took a little shopping trip to IKEA and then had some fun in Atlantic Station in Buckhead, visited Santa, saw the giant Christmas tree and browsed West Elm and a few other stores....


My little shopping partner


So clean downtown - love all the holidays window decor in the shops. Cant see them from these pic though..

Heading into Buckhead



I love this mirror, but have nowhere to put it :(
Light? IDK, its very big in person


I wish I could still get pushed around in the shopping cart!

I love this - books across the back wall...if only I had that much time to read

He liked this couch, I didnt


We are thinking about getting those barstools and table for the basement

If I had a bar in the basement, this would be the backsplash

Alanna and her doll loved this rocking chair 

Fun set up for a girly dinner party

Hardware

Vanity for one of the girls?

Nice legs


Cute bedding


I like the floating shelves over the bed - we ended up getting the bed for one of the twins


Then we headed down to Atlantic Station




She was happy to see the tree!




The end!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity