I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Wednesday, November 16

Searching.....

For a console table for this space!  I cant find one anywhere - I've been to Home Goods, Target and the dot com version, Marshall's, all over the internet and haven't been able to find anything our style and reasonably priced.  Ideas??  My plan is to put it under the mirror, where those 2 storage cubes are sitting.



Console table will go on the wall to the right of this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity