I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Sunday, September 18

Master Bathroom (GA - second house)

Here are a couple pics of our master bath.  I only needed to do a couple things in here so I purchased a couple apothecary jars from TJ Maxx and Home Goods and filled them with bathroom items: Dove soap, cotton balls and in the center I added a few decorative wicker balls.

Before:


AFTER



I found the rug at Pier 1 Imports - its the perfect length and it was on sale from $70 to $35!  Its a sisal rug with the brown overlay which makes it nice and soft on bare feet.

Other side of the bathroom has a soaking tub and walk in shower.


Sunburst mirror that used to be black.  I spray painted it caramel latte, black was too stark for the neutral colors in here.


The pretty stained glass window over the bathtub


The water closet aka room where the toilet is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity