I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Wednesday, September 21

Home Office (GA - second house)

When you come in through the front door to the right is a formal living.  Since I work from home, I decided to use the space as my home office instead.

                           What the room looked like the first couple days after moving in



Room breakdown: 
Iron Ballerina - Pier 1 Imports
Rug - Home Goods
Curtains - JC Penney
Curtain rods - IKEA
Floating wall shelves - IKEA
Side chairs - Raymour and Flannigan
Picture on wall - Bombay Company
Boxes on desk - IKEA & Marshalls
Lamp base - Bombay Company
Drum lampshade - Homegoods
Desk - furniture store in Atlanta (forgot the name!)
Bookcase - IKEA (EXPEDIT Collection)

Update (Nov 2011)

I definately need to get storage cubes for the cubbies

Here is a pic of the right side of the office at night...

                                                            My view from sitting at my desk...


                                                  My view from sitting in the chairs above:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity