I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Wednesday, September 14

Home Goods Find!

Moving has a tendency to make you want to buy new and nicer things for your new house.  I decided that I needed a larger desk with more work space and a nice stylish chair to go behind it.  Being in a new state with new stores and shopping centers I decided to go out last weekend and browse for pretty much anything that grabbed my attention....and I found this baby at Home Goods! I LOVE Home Goods :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity