I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Tuesday, April 5

Peek into my bedroom (CT - first house)

I really LOVE my Capiz Pendant Chandeleir.  It makes the room look rich and romantic.  You can find these at West Elm in various sizes & colors, I ordered mine from WorldMarket.com, you can see find that link here. I had mine hardwired so it works from a switch but its sold as a pendant that you can hang from a simple hook and plug in.  WM sells a hardwire conversion kit if you want to hang it like I did.  I chose golden color but they also have cream colored shells. 

Below the chandeleir is my very cozy king size bed with leather upholstered headboard and footboard.  I picked up the prints at Marshalls.  I love B&W pictures with white matting and black frames...classic and clean.  The images are nature shots. The paint color looks gray in these pics, its really more of a soft blue.


I should have ironed the pillowcases....The blue rufflle pillow comes from Pier 1 Imports.


Table lamp comes from Home Goods.  Vase, I dont remember but the pussywillows inside come from Pier 1 Imports.



I have two of these tall dressers in two corners of my bedroom.  Instead of tall candles on the candlesticks, I put wicker decorative balls and round silver balls candles on top. 


Looking out from the dressing room

4 comments:

  1. Very nice room - I had to chuckle when I saw the balls on the candlesticks...you must not have kitty cats! That would last about 5 minutes at my house! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melodie! LOL. No pets, just the kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice silver candles and chandeleir.. Where can I find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Felicia, the chandeleir is from world market, you can click the link above to go to the actual page on their site and the silver candles came from Pier 1 Imports.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity