I'm not the show off, this blog is....

Naturally drawn to beautiful decor, rich textures and designing, I created this blog as an outlet to post about my decorating and DIY adventures. If one of my pictures inspire you, simply hover over the photo and pin! If you have a question please leave a comment or email me using the 'Contact Me' link below. Interested in Home Staging services in north Atlanta? Please click on 'Staging Services' below for more details. Thank you!

Looking for a specific post or picture?

Sunday, April 3

A break from decor posts to blog about.....Cakes!

My sister bakes and designs custom cakes, cupcakes and cookies....here are some of my favorites....you can see more on her facebook page Juanita's Sweet Cakes or on her blog .













Nice huh?

XOXOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity